Aztech Homeplug models 108*, 109*, 110*, ie. 200mbps series, are supposed to be able to work with each other. Had trouble pairing up newly acquired Aztech 109E with already existing 110E* pair.
The solution was to reset the Private Network Name that the existing pair was using. This can be done by simply pressing the "Simple Connect" button for ALL the pairs for 10secs.
- ► 2012 (42)
- ► 2011 (29)
- Undo git add
- "No more PTYs. Sorry, could not find a PTY" error ...
- No root user created for mysql in Ubuntu Hardy
- Turning on ALT keys in Mac OS X Terminal
- Installing Hamachi on Mac OS X Snow Leopard
- Cannot pair up newly bought Aztech 109E with exist...
- 'BadAlloc (insufficient resources for operation)' ...
- Selecting GNU screen profile in Ubuntu Lucid Lynx
- Streaming radio using mplayer
- Finding uninvoiced fees in rails
- ▼ May (10)
- ► 2009 (143)