diff --git a/config/environments/test.rb b/config/environments/test.rb
-config.gem "thoughtbot-shoulda", :lib => "shoulda/rails", :source => "http://gems.github.com"
+config.gem "thoughtbot-shoulda", :lib => "shoulda", :source => "http://gems.github.com"
diff --git a/features/step_definitions/enrollment_steps.rb b/features/step_definitions/enrollment_steps.rb
- enrollments.hashes.each do |hash|
+ enrollments.hashes.each do |h|
+ hash = h.dup # Hash is frozen by cucumber. Not sure why.
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Cucumber > 0.3.7 freezes hash table and changes loading of shoulda
- ► 2012 (42)
- ► 2011 (29)
- ► 2010 (102)
- Open previously closed tabs in Firefox
- Using Mutt to manage your Gmail
- Create & serve a Sinatra app on your iPhone
- Search and Replace in VIM
- Breaking Cucumber feature tests into separate smal...
- Calendar Date Select gem for Rails
- Reload current file in VIM
- Bluetooth tethering your iPhone to Ubuntu (works o...
- Common regular expresssions
- Cucumber > 0.3.7 freezes hash table and changes lo...
- Tech user groups, websites, events and calendars i...
- Shortcut key maps for Vim in normal mode
- Smarter visual highlight in VIM
- Implementing "google search" like search field usi...
- Avoid multi-level associations using named scope
- Table sort with Searchlogic
- Usefulness of named scope in remote console
- Using Searchlogic and Will Paginate
- Check size of folders in terminal
- Toggling between gnome terminal tabs
- ▼ August (20)