# Error message
/Users/velvetpd/.rvm/gems/ruby-1.9.2-p0@babylon/gems/bundler-1.0.7/lib/bundler.rb:199: warning: Insecure world writable dir /usr/local in PATH, mode 040777
# This was probably caused by instructions to install Homebrew
chmod o-w /usr/local/bin
chmod o-w /usr/local
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Stop rvm from complaining about world writable /usr/local/bin
- ► 2012 (42)
- ► 2011 (29)
- CTM 3G modem settings in OSX
- Diffing tables in Cucumber
- Making my Textmate better
- Transition to HTML using HTML5 tags as CSS classes...
- Difference between l10n & i18n
- Debugging: Show the webpage after a cucumber step
- Suppress NOTICE messages from Postgresql when runn...
- Stop rvm from complaining about world writable /us...
- Git completion for git installed via Homebrew in O...
- get forward (alt-f) and backward (alt-b) word work...
- Installing Nokogiri on CentOS
- Installing postgresql on CentOS
- Installing rvm on CentOS
- Install postgresql using homebrew on OSX
- Installing rvm on OSX
- Installing Homebrew on OSX
- Difference between staff and wheel groups in OSX
- List groups in osx
- Using gnome-mplayer to play embedded mpeg videos i...
- Upgrading my Samsung Galaxy S to Froyo
- Finding source location for a rail method
- ▼ December (21)
- ► 2009 (143)