Seemed like my there wasn't an identity associated with my ssh public key so Github rejected capistrano attempt to git clone from the deployment server.
Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Permission denied (publickey) error when trying to do cap deploy
My solution was to run in my terminal
Posted by JasonOng at 12:11 PM
- Added message to Campfire chatroom for Capistrano ...
- Permission denied (publickey) error when trying to...
- Top 3 hosted CI (continuous integration) for Rails...
- Update all associations of a Rails model
- Ember.js gotcha - require handlebar.js
- Rails scaffold only the controller resource
- Customizing devise views & controllers
- Cannot customize default devise views
- ▼ October (9)
- ► 2011 (29)
- ► 2010 (102)
- ► 2009 (143)