Tuesday, October 30, 2012
Top 3 hosted CI (continuous integration) for Rails apps
Here's my summary of top 3 hosted solutions for Rails continuous integration are:
Tddium looks very configurable and gives power to the commandline, eg. run builds from local console on branches. $15/mth for 10 worker hours.
CircleCI had good reviews and sounded like it runs builds really fast. Like Tddium, it's configurable via a yaml file. No official price plans on website but responded via twitter that theirs plans starts from $19.
Semaphore selling point's their "simple stupid" approach to CI. Oauth via Github, add collaborators and boom. Runs are every git push and at a price of $14/mth, it seemed the cheapest of 'em lot.
My vote is for Semaphore since it's the cheapest and simplest to use for a small project.
Posted by JasonOng at 4:32 PM
- Added message to Campfire chatroom for Capistrano ...
- Permission denied (publickey) error when trying to...
- Top 3 hosted CI (continuous integration) for Rails...
- Update all associations of a Rails model
- Ember.js gotcha - require handlebar.js
- Rails scaffold only the controller resource
- Customizing devise views & controllers
- Cannot customize default devise views
- ▼ October (9)
- ► 2011 (29)
- ► 2010 (102)
- ► 2009 (143)