# Story id of feature from Pivotal Tracker is in feature file
# Example: features/course_management/admin_deletes_course.feature
Feature: Admin Deletes Course
In order to manage course as a resource
As the admin
I should be able to delete a course
# Using head and sed to insert story id into commit message
git commit -am "[#`head -n 1 features/course_management/admin_deletes_course.feature | sed 's/.*\///'`] Replacing button ids to confirm to convention."
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Insert Pivotal Tracker story id into Git commit messages
- ► 2012 (42)
- ► 2011 (29)
- ► 2010 (102)
- Update rubygems using gem
- String value not displayed in input text field in ...
- Format string for titles
- Specify form method when generating url route for ...
- Error using validation hooks with before_save call...
- Deleting a word backwards in Bash and Vim
- Swap CAPS LOCK with CONTROL key
- Reloading ALSA
- Uncompressing 7zip (.7z) files in Ubuntu
- Select commits from another branch using git cherr...
- Share simple internet web browsing via SSH X forwa...
- Fix static noise problem in Skype on Ubuntu
- Record & playback a Vim macro
- Stash changes away in Git to work on urgent matter...
- Insert Pivotal Tracker story id into Git commit me...
- Check git log for a particular branch
- View changes made by upstream in Git
- Restart Gnome session from command line
- Be careful with button_to in RESTful routes
- Rename current branch in Git
- Reload vimrc in Vim
- Insert contents from clipboard into Vim
- Yank all lines in Vim
- Git branching and merging workflow for agile team
- Resize Gnu Screen window
- Setup object first before testing validates_unique...
- ▼ October (26)