I've been using swapping CAPS LOCK with ESC key configuration. Trying out swapping CAPS LOCK with CONTROL key now.
- not having my pinkie wrangled to reach CONTROL Key at the bottom --> easier to do CTRL-C, CTRL-V, CTRL-A
- a big rewiring of finger memory as I've been using normal CONTROL key for years
- I need another keystroke for ESC sequence (CAPS LOCK + [) as compared to previous configuration (CAPS LOCK)
- ► 2012 (42)
- ► 2011 (29)
- ► 2010 (102)
- Update rubygems using gem
- String value not displayed in input text field in ...
- Format string for titles
- Specify form method when generating url route for ...
- Error using validation hooks with before_save call...
- Deleting a word backwards in Bash and Vim
- Swap CAPS LOCK with CONTROL key
- Reloading ALSA
- Uncompressing 7zip (.7z) files in Ubuntu
- Select commits from another branch using git cherr...
- Share simple internet web browsing via SSH X forwa...
- Fix static noise problem in Skype on Ubuntu
- Record & playback a Vim macro
- Stash changes away in Git to work on urgent matter...
- Insert Pivotal Tracker story id into Git commit me...
- Check git log for a particular branch
- View changes made by upstream in Git
- Restart Gnome session from command line
- Be careful with button_to in RESTful routes
- Rename current branch in Git
- Reload vimrc in Vim
- Insert contents from clipboard into Vim
- Yank all lines in Vim
- Git branching and merging workflow for agile team
- Resize Gnu Screen window
- Setup object first before testing validates_unique...
- ▼ October (26)